TeamHealth is growing our well-established Post-Acute Care presence in South Denver, Colorado. Coverage areas include Centennial, Englewood and Greenwood Village. Position is full-time. Enjoy no primary night call with the support of our in-house call group.
We are actively interviewing board certified internal medicine, family medicine and geriatric medicine trained physicians with an interest in joining one of the most dynamic areas of care in medicine today. Provide inpatient primary care at post-acute care facilities in South Denver and become part of one of the nation's leading and largest integrated care physician groups.
TeamHealth supports our physician teams so that you can do what you do best: provide unmatched patient care. We are physician-driven, patient-focused and provide ample opportunities for growth as you develop your career in post-acute medicine.
At TeamHealth, our purpose is to perfect our clinicians’ ability to practice medicine, every day, in everything we do. Our philosophy is as simple as our goal is singular: we believe better experiences for clinicians lead to better outcomes—for patients, partners, and physicians alike. Driven by our commitment to quality and safety, we are proud to be one of the largest integrated healthcare providers in the country.
- Unmatched flexibility to create ideal work-life balance in our scheduled presence model
- No primary night call with the support of our in house call group
- Business strength and stability through alignment with the leading provider of facilities-based medicine and largest network of post-acute care clinicians nationally
- Competitive compensation
- Excellent comprehensive benefits package
- Paid professional liability insurance including tail coverage
- Industry leading onboarding program with EMR, MIPS, billing and coding training, and support from experienced clinical educators
- Company issued and funded iPad with gEHRimed documentation supporting seamless remote access for enhanced team collaboration
- Developed infrastructure with extensive back office support as well as local management
- Local and national leadership opportunities for interested clinicians
- Practice with confidence as a member of TeamHealth's national Patient Safety Organization
Why TeamHealth Post-Acute Care?
As the leading provider of facilities-based medicine, TeamHealth’s Post-Acute Care program is the largest network of post-acute care clinicians. Our team is comprised of more than 1,500 primary care and behavioral health clinicians in more than 31 states. Our post-acute care clinicians receive best-in class orientation and training, a dedicated EHR system and access to ongoing clinical education.
The Mile High City
When you live in Denver, adventure awaits. 300 days of sunshine, a thriving cultural scene, diverse neighborhoods, and natural beauty combine for the world's most spectacular playground. Central Park’s skate park, community pools, gardens and green spaces beckon outdoor lovers. Hike a trail, bike, take a swim in a beautiful reservoir, see a play at an award-winning theatre, ponder public art, or discover the Wings Over the Rockies Air and Space Museum. Make the Mile High City your home!