TeamHealth has an excellent opportunity for a full-time physician to join our inpatient primary care team in the Corpus Christi, Texas, area. TeamHealth post-acute care is built around a team that coordinates inpatient primary care and behavioral health care in an integrated care model in more than 2,000 locations nationwide. But most importantly, it’s built around you. TeamHealth offers flexibility and a work-life balance that traditional practice models just can’t match. Forget full-time, part-time or PRN—our practice offers you a fully-customizable schedule finely tuned to your career goals and lifestyle. Put the passion back into your practice and gain control and autonomy over when and where you practice.
- Customize your own schedule to create your ideal work-life balance
- Excellent comprehensive benefits package
- Paid professional liability insurance with tail coverage
- Sign-on bonus and relocation incentives available
- Competitive base plus uncapped productivity pay
- Support of advanced practice clinicians and behavioral health clinicians
- Let us worry about MIPS—gEHRimed ensures you are covered with an optimized MIPS experience
- Free CME and professional development opportunities through the TeamHealth Institute
- Realize your career potential by growing into local, regional and national leadership roles at TeamHealth
Why TeamHealth post-acute care?
As the leading provider of facilities-based medicine, TeamHealth’s post-acute care program is the largest network of post-acute care clinicians. Our team is comprised of 1,500 primary care and behavioral health clinicians in more than 31 states. With best-in class orientation and training, a dedicated EHR system and exceptional access to ongoing clinical education, TeamHealth is the choice for post-acute care clinicians.
Gulf Coast Gem
The largest city on the Texas coast has retained the charm of a small community despite developing into a regional hub for commerce, tourism, education and health care. Artistic and cultural diversity abound in this south Texas city, which features miles of beautiful beaches and a semi-tropical climate. Corpus Christi's waterfront location facilitates activities like boating, fishing and swimming, and residents also enjoy golfing, hiking, tennis and biking.