TeamHealth has an excellent opportunity for a Nurse Practitioner to join our inpatient primary care team in Manchester, Connecticut, to work about 2-3 days per week. We prefer at least one year of Nurse Practitioner experience but will consider new graduates. Deliver inpatient primary care in skilled nursing facilities as a part of TeamHealth’s post-acute care team. Gain the flexibility to set your own schedule and the opportunity to build a position that matches your ideal lifestyle and career goals.
- Customize your own schedule to create your ideal work-life balance
- Excellent comprehensive benefits package
- Paid professional liability insurance with tail coverage
- Sign-on bonus and relocation incentives
- CME allowance
- Competitive compensation with uncapped bonus potential
- Support of a physician, behavioral health clinicians and a regional leadership team
- Practice at the top of your license—enjoy autonomy when caring for your patients
- Protected orientation time with best-in-class clinical training and 90 days of mentorship
Why TeamHealth post-acute care?
Join the nation’s leading provider of facilities-based medicine and the largest network of post-acute care clinicians. TeamHealth’s post-acute care program is comprised of 1,500 primary care and behavioral health clinicians in more than 31 states. We support our clinician teams by providing best-in-class orientation and training, a dedicated EHR system and exceptional access to ongoing clinical education.
Serene New England locale with access to the Northeast's largest cities
Located in central Connecticut, Manchester offers a relaxing atmosphere with easy access to the largest cities in the Northeast. Known for providing a wide variety of entertainment, Manchester features fantastic shopping, museums, outdoor recreation areas, cultural events, restaurants and more. Enjoy golf on the pristine greens and fairways of the 100-year-old Manchester Country Club. Stroll through beautiful Wickham Park with its breathtaking gardens, aviary, disc golf course, playgrounds, sports facilities and much more. Just a brief 15-minute commute from the state’s capital of Hartford, Manchester is also only an hour from coastal beaches. Weekend trips to some of the largest cities on the east coast are a breeze…New York is a 2.5-hour drive or get to Boston or Providence, Rhode Island in just an hour and a half...Make this exciting New England town your next home!