TeamHealth has an excellent opportunity for a Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner to join our behavioral health team providing care to skilled nursing facilities in both Mystic, Connecticut, and Westerly, Rhode Island. As part of our team, you will gain autonomy and control over your practice by setting your own schedule and building a position that matches your lifestyle and career goals. Enjoy flexibility, opportunities for growth and support from a national clinician group focused on providing the highest quality integrated care. TeamHealth’s post-acute care team delivers medical and behavioral healthcare in an integrated care model to 2,000 post-acute facilities nationwide. We ask that you have Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner experience or Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner certification. Connecticut and/or Rhode Island license is preferred.
- Customize your own schedule to create your ideal work-life balance
- Excellent comprehensive benefits package
- Paid professional liability insurance with tail coverage
- Sign-on bonus and relocation incentives
- CME allowance
- Competitive compensation with uncapped bonuses
- Support of a physician, behavioral health clinicians and regional leadership team
- Practice at the top of your license—enjoy autonomy when caring for your patients
- Challenging, yet safe environment for prescribers with pharmacy support
- Free CME and professional development opportunities through the TeamHealth Institute
Why TeamHealth post-acute care?
Join the nation’s leading provider of facilities-based medicine and the largest network of post-acute care clinicians. TeamHealth’s post-acute care program is comprised of 1,500 primary care and behavioral health clinicians in more than 31 states. We support our clinician teams by providing best-in-class orientation and training, a dedicated EHR system and exceptional access to ongoing clinical education.
This city may be in a small state, but it offers big adventures. With its New England charm, Mystic is a well-known vacation destination that lives between New York and Boston. Near the Port where you can take a charter, sail out for lighthouse tours, and visit the seaside restaurants with the freshest seafood. Mystic has attractions and amenities of a large metropolitan with museums, aquariums, casinos and shops with all the appeals of an outdoor adventurist. With Nipmuck State Forest nearby, it is a popular outdoor tourist spot near Mystic.