TeamHealth has an excellent opportunity for a Nurse Practitioner to join our inpatient primary care team in the Revere area of Boston, Massachusetts. We ask that you have at least one year of Nurse Practitioner experience as this is a busy facility. Deliver inpatient primary care in a skilled nursing facility as part of our integrated care team. Join a team that's passionate about patient care and gain the flexibility to set your own schedule and the opportunity to build a position that matches your ideal lifestyle and career goals. TeamHealth’s post-acute care program gives you autonomy and control over your practice, and with opportunities to join this program nationwide, you can live and practice in a location you love.
- Customize your own schedule to create your ideal work-life balance
- Excellent comprehensive benefits package
- Paid professional liability insurance with tail coverage
- Sign-on bonus and relocation incentives
- Competitive compensation with uncapped bonus potential
- Practice at the top of your license—enjoy autonomy when caring for your patients
- Protected orientation time with best-in-class clinical training and 90 days of mentorship
- Free CME and professional development opportunities through the TeamHealth Institute
Why TeamHealth post-acute care?
Join the nation’s leading provider of facilities-based medicine and the largest network of post-acute care clinicians. TeamHealth’s post-acute care program is comprised of 1,500 primary care and behavioral health clinicians in more than 31 states. We support our clinician teams by providing best-in-class orientation and training, a dedicated EHR system and exceptional access to ongoing clinical education.
City of Boston
Feel the history throughout Massachusetts as tourists from all over the nation come to visit the very rock where the Pilgrims landed, and visit Plimoth Plantation, and Walk the Freedom Trail in downtown Boston. This city alone tells the story of the American Revolution with Old Sturbridge Village, one of the country’s oldest and largest living history museums. This is the the state capital of Massachusetts, with great sports team such as baseball team the Boston Red Sox, as well as the NBA's Boston Celtics. So much for everyone to enjoy in the Greater Boston area, including the city's largest park and is also home of the Franklin Park Zoo!