TeamHealth has an excellent opportunity for a Nurse Practitioner to join our inpatient primary care team in Binghamton, New York. We ask that you have at least one year of Nurse Practitioner experience with post-acute care experience preferred. Deliver inpatient primary care in skilled nursing facilities. Gain the flexibility to set your own schedule and the opportunity to build a position that matches your ideal lifestyle and career goals. Full and part-time options are available. TeamHealth’s post-acute care program gives you autonomy and control over your practice, and with opportunities to join this program nationwide, you can live and practice in a location you love.
- Customize your own schedule to create your ideal work-life balance
- Excellent comprehensive benefits package
- Paid professional liability insurance with tail coverage
- Sign-on bonus and relocation incentives
- Competitive compensation with uncapped bonuses
- Support of a physician, behavioral health clinicians and a regional leadership team
- Practice at the top of your license—enjoy autonomy when caring for your patients
- Protected orientation time with best-in-class clinical training and 90 days of mentorship
- Free CME and professional development opportunities through the TeamHealth Institute
Why TeamHealth post-acute care?
Join the nation’s leading provider of facilities-based medicine and the largest network of post-acute care clinicians. TeamHealth’s post-acute care program is comprised of 1,500 primary care and behavioral health clinicians in more than 31 states. We support our clinician teams by providing best-in-class orientation and training, a dedicated EHR system and exceptional access to ongoing clinical education.
More to see, more to do
Golfing. Microbreweries. Sports. Spiedes. And Binghamton has so much more! Visit fresh produce markets for seasonal goodies, or stroll an art gallery and relish masterpieces from historical collections and emerging regional artists. Tap your feet to pop and rock concerts and jazz, blues, and salsa performances. One thing is for sure: there is no such thing as boredom here!