TeamHealth has an excellent opportunity for a physician to join our inpatient primary care team in Ithaca, New York. TeamHealth post-acute care is built around a team that coordinates inpatient primary care in skilled nursing facilities in more than 2,000 locations nationwide. But most importantly, it’s built around you. TeamHealth offers flexibility and a work-life balance that traditional practice models just can’t match. Our practice offers you a fully-customizable schedule finely tuned to your career goals and lifestyle. Put the passion back into your practice and gain control and autonomy over when and where you practice. We ask that you be trained in Internal Medicine, Family Medicine or Geriatric Medicine. Medical Directorship opportunities are also available.
- Customize your own schedule to create your ideal work-life balance
- Excellent comprehensive benefits package
- Paid professional liability insurance with tail coverage
- Sign-on bonus and relocation incentives
- Competitive compensation with uncapped bonuses
- Let us worry about MIPS—gEHRimed ensures you are covered with an optimized MIPS experience
- Enjoy autonomy while you care for high acuity patients in need of medically complex care
- No night call—call coverage is provided by advanced practice clinicians
- Realize your career potential by growing into local, regional, and national leadership roles at TeamHealth
Why TeamHealth post-acute care?
Join the nation’s leading provider of facilities-based medicine and the largest network of post-acute care clinicians. TeamHealth’s post-acute care program is comprised of 1,500 primary care and behavioral health clinicians in more than 31 states. We support our clinician teams by providing best-in-class orientation and training, a dedicated EHR system and exceptional access to ongoing clinical education.
Live in the beautiful Finger Lakes region
Ithaca is a mid-sized city located on the southern end of Cayuga Lake in New York's beautiful Finger Lakes region. Home to Cornell University, Ithaca offers beautiful scenery, urban amenities and lake-side living all in one location. Enjoy a day on Cayuga Lake, play the Robert Trent Jones Golf Course, or visit one of the city's many museums, arborteums and parks; whatever your interests, Ithaca has something for everyone!