TeamHealth has an excellent opportunity for a Nurse Practitioner to join our inpatient primary care team in Ontario, New York. At least one year of Nurse Practitioner experience is preferred but we will consider new graduates. Deliver inpatient primary care as a part of TeamHealth’s post-acute care team to skilled nursing facilities. Gain the flexibility to set your own schedule and the opportunity to build a position that matches your ideal lifestyle and career goals. TeamHealth’s post-acute care program gives you autonomy and control over your practice, and with opportunities to join this program nationwide, you can live and practice in a location you love.
- Customize your own schedule to create your ideal work-life balance
- Excellent comprehensive benefits package
- Paid professional liability insurance with tail coverage
- Sign-on bonus and relocation incentives
- Competitive compensation with uncapped bonuses
- Practice at the top of your license—enjoy autonomy when caring for your patients
- Protected orientation time with best-in-class clinical training and 90 days of mentorship
- Free CME and professional development opportunities through the TeamHealth Institute
Why TeamHealth post-acute care?
As the leading provider of facilities-based medicine, TeamHealth’s post-acute care program is the largest network of post-acute care clinicians. Our team is comprised of 1,500 primary care and behavioral health clinicians in more than 31 states. With best-in-class orientation and training, a dedicated EHR system and exceptional access to ongoing clinical education, TeamHealth is the choice for post-acute care clinicians.
Town of Ontario
Nestled on the southern area of the Great Lake, the town of Ontario is ideal for those who seek a high quality of life and value the many benefits of a friendly, close-knit community. The area offers beautiful recreational opportunities at the major parks like camping, hiking, fishing, and much more!