TeamHealth has an excellent opportunity for a physician to join our inpatient primary care team in Cooperstown, New York. TeamHealth post-acute care is built around a team that coordinates inpatient primary care in skilled nursing facilities. But most importantly, it’s built around you. TeamHealth offers flexibility and a work-life balance that traditional practice models just can’t match. Enjoy a fully-customizable schedule finely tuned to your career goals and lifestyle. Join a team that's passionate about patient care while gaining control and autonomy over when and where you practice.
- Customize your own schedule to create your ideal work-life balance
- Excellent comprehensive benefits package
- Paid professional liability insurance with tail coverage
- Sign-on bonus available
- Competitive compensation with uncapped bonus potential
- Let us worry about MIPS—gEHRimed ensures you are covered with an optimized MIPS experience
- Enjoy autonomy while you care for high acuity patients in need of medically complex care
- No night call—call coverage is provided by advanced practice clinicians
Why TeamHealth post-acute care?
As the leading provider of facilities-based medicine, TeamHealth’s post-acute care program is the largest network of post-acute care clinicians. Our team is comprised of 1,500 primary care and behavioral health clinicians in more than 31 states. With best-in-class orientation and training, a dedicated EHR system and exceptional access to ongoing clinical education, TeamHealth is the choice for post-acute care clinicians.
America’s Most Perfect Village
Cooperstown is best known as the home of the National Baseball Hall of Fame and Museum, but the city with the moniker America’s Most Perfect Village offers a wide variety of recreation options and amenities for residents and visitors alike. Area lakes and parks offer outdoor activities while museums, historic architecture and an internationally noted opera company add to the rich cultural scene of this community. Cooperstown’s nostalgic charm extends to multiple local entries on the National Register of Historic Places.