TeamHealth has an excellent opportunity for a Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner to join our behavioral health team on The Cape in Massachusetts. Gain autonomy and control over your practice by setting your own schedule and building a position that matches your lifestyle and career goals. Enjoy flexibility, opportunities for growth and support from a national clinician group focused on providing the highest quality integrated care. TeamHealth’s post-acute care team delivers medical and behavioral healthcare in an integrated care model to skilled nursing facilities. We ask that you have Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner experience or Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner Certification for this role.
- Customize your own schedule to create your ideal work-life balance
- Excellent comprehensive benefits package
- Paid professional liability insurance with tail coverage
- Sign-on bonus and relocation incentives
- CME allowance
- Competitive compensation with uncapped bonuses
- Support of a physician, behavioral health clinicians and a regional leadership team
- Practice at the top of your license—enjoy autonomy when caring for your patients
- Protected orientation time with best-in-class clinical training and 90 days of mentorship
- Challenging, yet safe environment for prescribers with pharmacy support
Why TeamHealth post-acute care?
As the leading provider of facilities-based medicine, TeamHealth’s post-acute care program is the largest network of post-acute care clinicians. Our team is comprised of 1,500 primary care and behavioral health clinicians in more than 31 states. With best-in-class orientation and training, a dedicated EHR system and exceptional access to ongoing clinical education, TeamHealth is the choice for post-acute care clinicians.
Jutting into the Atlantic Ocean, Cape Cod incorporates 15 towns with many villages. It is a mecca for tourists, retirees, and the rich and famous, many of whom are attracted by its historic, maritime character and beautiful beaches. Full-time residents enjoy a relaxed seaside lifestyle. Each Cape Cod town has a few elementary schools, one or two middle schools, and a large public high school. There are also many private school options. Housing in Cape Cod ranges from cozy cottages with weathered cedar shingles to waterfront trophy homes. Cape Cod offers a wide array of events and activities designed with families in mind, including many local festivals, parks and playgrounds. Residents and tourists alike enjoy the community's lively culture and unique history, which includes museums, lighthouses, art galleries and boutiques. Cape Cod residents enjoy a variety of recreational opportunities, including beach walking, biking, boating and kayaking, fishing and golfing. Cape Cod experiences a maritime or humid continental climate; summer is warm, fall is exceptionally mild, winter is cold and spring is often delayed.