TeamHealth has an excellent opportunity for a Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant to join our inpatient primary care team in Westerly, Rhode Island. This is an excellent opportunity to deliver inpatient primary care as a part of TeamHealth’s post-acute care team in skilled nursing facilities. Join a team passionate about patient care and gain the flexibility to set your own schedule and the opportunity to build a position that matches your ideal lifestyle and career goals. TeamHealth’s post-acute care program gives you autonomy and control over your practice, and with opportunities to join this program nationwide, you can live and practice in a location you love.
- Customize your own schedule to create your ideal work-life balance
- Excellent comprehensive benefits package
- Paid professional liability insurance with tail coverage
- Sign-on bonus available
- Competitive compensation with uncapped bonus potential
- Relocation incentives
- Support of a physician and a regional leadership team
- Protected orientation time with best-in-class clinical training and 90 days of mentorship
- Free CME and professional development opportunities through the TeamHealth Institute
Why TeamHealth post-acute care?
As the leading provider of facilities-based medicine, TeamHealth’s post-acute care program is the largest network of post-acute care clinicians. Our team is comprised of 1,500 primary care and behavioral health clinicians in more than 31 states. With best-in-class orientation and training, a dedicated EHR system and exceptional access to ongoing clinical education, TeamHealth is the choice for post-acute care clinicians.
Historic Beach Destination
Located in the southwest corner of the state, Westerly is a community that offers a quality of life that's second to none. With a population of less than 25,000, its residents reap the benefits of small-town living, but also have proximity to urban areas like Boston and New York City. Westerly's 55 historic sites, along with its well-preserved downtown architecture, add to the cultural ambiance of the town. Residents enjoy rowing, swimming, ocean sailing, fishing and hiking, as well as seven miles of sandy beaches.