Deliver safe, high quality patient care as a full-time physician with TeamHealth's emergency department (ED) team at OhioHealth Berger Hospital located in Circleville, Ohio. This 24,000-volume ED offers 24 hours of physician coverage daily as well as advanced practice clinician coverage. OhioHealth Berger Hospital has a beautiful 17-bed ED that sees medium/high acuity patients.
Candidates must be board certified or board eligible in emergency medicine, family medicine or internal medicine.
As a TeamHealth physician you will receive support services, networks of communication, educational resources and access to join a community of thousands of professionals to share and shape best practices. We harness a nationwide collection of tools, clinical resources and collective knowledge for our clinicians who provide the best for their patients.
For more than 40 years, TeamHealth's innovative national resources have supported our clinicians as they deliver the best possible patient care. Driven by our commitment to quality and safety, we are proud to be one of the largest integrated healthcare providers in the country.
- Comprehensive benefits package: health, dental, vision, paid time off and 401(k)
- Access to professional development tools, educational resources and CME through the TeamHealth Institute
- Stability of a respected industry leader
- Paid professional liability insurance
- Access to TeamHealth's clinician wellness program and referral program
- Association with the leading physician practice in the country
- Practice with confidence as a member of TeamHealth's national Patient Safety Organization
- Leadership and growth opportunities to further your career
A 50-bed facility, Berger Hospital offers a full continuum of care to Circleville, Ohio, and the surrounding communities. Physicians, clinicians and administrative staff alike enjoy the close-knit, family-oriented culture fostered at the facility, in addition to its focus on providing compassionate, high-quality patient care. With locations across Ohio, Berger Health System is known for providing community-focused care as well as classes and events on health and well-being topics.
The Pick of Ohio! Circleville, located in Pickaway County, is approximately 30 miles south of downtown Columbus. Its neighborhoods are safe, highways are not congested, and life's hustle and bustle is traded for a more paced, family lifestyle. The town of Circleville is known nationally for its Pumpkin Show held each year in October. Pickaway County is a rich agricultural area ranking in the top ten counties in the state for production and income.