TeamHealth has an excellent opportunity for a physician to join our inpatient primary care team in the Fulton County and Gloversville, New York, area. TeamHealth post-acute care is built around a team that coordinates inpatient primary care and behavioral health care in a skilled nursing facility. But most importantly, it’s built around you. TeamHealth offers flexibility and a work-life balance that traditional practice models just can’t match. Join a team passionate about patient care while gaining control and autonomy over when and where you practice. Enjoy a competitive compensation package with bonus, full benefits and a medical directorship opportunity.
- Customize your own schedule to create your ideal work-life balance
- Excellent comprehensive benefits package
- Paid professional liability insurance with tail coverage
- Sign-on bonus and relocation incentives available
- Competitive compensation
- Support of advanced practice clinicians and behavioral health clinicians
- Documentation in gEHRimed is available remotely and ensures you are in step with other clinicians
- Enjoy autonomy while you care for high acuity patients in need of medically complex care
- Backing of the leading provider of facilities-based medicine and largest network of post-acute care clinicians
- Dynamic field of healthcare with significant opportunities to innovate and improve patient care
Why TeamHealth post-acute care?
As the leading provider of facilities-based medicine, TeamHealth’s post-acute care program is the largest network of post-acute care clinicians. Our team is comprised of 1,500 primary care and behavioral health clinicians in more than 31 states. With best-in-class orientation and training, a dedicated EHR system and exceptional access to ongoing clinical education, TeamHealth is the choice for post-acute care clinicians.
Gloversville, New York
Centrally located and within a short driving distance to Albany, Syracuse, New York City, and Saratoga Springs, Gloversville is steeped in history and renowned for its sense of family and community. Gloversville is a great place to live and raise a family and a fantastic place to set up business with affordable housing and a quality school system. The city sits in the foothills of the Adirondack Mountains and is within a climatic transition zone. Gloversville experiences the warmer summer temperatures common throughout the Capital Region's Hudson and Mohawk Valleys while experiencing generally more copious precipitation throughout the year than the Capital Region, making rolling thunderstorms commonplace throughout the summer months and snowfall amounts in winter months that are more akin to the lake-pocked higher elevations of the Adirondacks.