TeamHealth has an excellent opportunity for a physician to join our inpatient primary care team in Orchard Park, New York. TeamHealth post-acute care is built around a team that coordinates inpatient primary care as part of an integrated care model primarily in skilled nursing facilities. TeamHealth offers flexibility and a work-life balance that traditional practice models just can’t match. Our group practice offers you a fully-customizable schedule finely tuned to your career goals and lifestyle. Join a team passionate about patient care while gaining control and autonomy over your practice. Medical Directorship opportunities are also available.
- Customize your own schedule to create your ideal work-life balance
- Excellent comprehensive benefits package including paid professional liability insurance with tail coverage
- Sign-on bonus available
- Competitive compensation with uncapped bonus potential
- Relocation incentives
- Documentation in gEHRimed is available remotely and ensures you are in step with other clinicians
- Enjoy autonomy while you care for high acuity patients in need of medically complex care
- Backing of the leading provider of facilities-based medicine and largest network of post-acute care clinicians
- Dynamic field of healthcare with significant opportunities to innovate and improve patient care
- Free CME and professional development opportunities through the TeamHealth Institute
Just 20 minutes southeast of downtown Buffalo, Orchard Park is an upscale community that combines quiet neighborhoods, close-knit residents, excellent schools, and extensive retail, commercial, and industrial zones with easy access to the NYS Thruway system. The village offers access to numerous educational institutions, diverse parks and other recreational facilities, Lake Erie, Niagara Falls, and the Canadian border. Orchard Park is also the proud home of the NFL Buffalo Bills.