TeamHealth has an excellent opportunity for a licensed Clinical Psychologist to join our behavioral health team in Syracuse, New York. As a part of our clinical care team, you can you focus on patient care while TeamHealth supports you by providing you with flexibility and autonomy over your practice. Customize your schedule to meet your lifestyle needs and financial goals, plus enjoy full benefits, a clinician wellness program and the opportunity to shape the future of an emerging and growing field of healthcare. TeamHealth post-acute care is built around an integrated care model and a team of primary care and behavioral healthcare clinicians that ensure patients receive the highest quality medical and behavioral healthcare.
- Customize your own schedule to create your ideal work-life balance
- Excellent comprehensive benefits package
- Paid professional liability insurance with tail coverage
- Sign-on bonus available
- CME allowance
- Competitive compensation
- Relocation incentives
- Support of fellow behavioral health and primary care clinicians
- Documentation in gEHRimed is available remotely and ensures you are in step with other clinicians
- Backing of the leading provider of facilities-based medicine and largest network of post-acute care clinicians
- Dynamic field of healthcare with significant opportunities to innovate and improve patient care
Why TeamHealth post-acute care?
This post-acute care practice has been caring for patients in the metro Houston area for more than 15 years. 22 clinicians provide inpatient primary care and behavioral health services to patients in skilled nursing and long-term acute care facilities in a collaborative care model. Advanced practice clinicians provide dedicated night call coverage.
Do your thing!
Syracuse recently ranked among the top 10 percent of Best Places to Live. Syracuse is a scenic treasure in the center of New York State with rolling hills, tranquil lakes, and picturesque forests. Changing seasons provide colorful autumns and winter snows that transform gently rolling hills into perfect winter playgrounds. Its strategic location at the crossroads of the state puts Syracuse within five hours of Boston, New York City, Philadelphia, Toronto, and Washington.