Deliver compassionate patient care as a full-time family medicine or internal medicine trained physician leading TeamHealth's Post-Acute Care team in the Dayton, Ohio, area. We ask that you have an active Ohio license to apply. Enjoy a flexible schedule working Monday through Friday.
TeamHealth supports our physician teams so that you can do what you do best: provide unmatched patient care. We are physician-driven, patient-focused and provide ample opportunities for growth as you develop your career in medicine.
For more than 40 years, we have honed every aspect needed to support our physician teams. Our history, stability and national footprint allows us to achieve the highest standards in care, informed by decades of evidence-based data. When you join TeamHealth, you gain access to the strength of a nationwide network with a collection of tools, clinical resources and collective knowledge to support you as you provide the best care for patients.
At TeamHealth, our purpose is to perfect our physicians’ ability to practice medicine, every day, in everything we do. Our philosophy is as simple as our goal is singular: we believe better experiences for clinicians lead to better outcomes—for patients, partners, and physicians alike.
- Comprehensive benefit package including health, dental, vision, paid time off and retirement
- Stability of a respected industry leader
- Paid professional liability insurance with tail coverage
- Association with a leading physician practice in the U.S.
- Access to professional development tools, educational resources and CME through TeamHealth Institute
- Access to leadership development programs such as LEADership Fundamentals, LEAD (Leadership Education and Development), CDA (Coach Development Academy), the Diversity and Inclusion Committee, and the National Medical Leadership Conference (NMLC)
- Leadership and growth opportunities to further your career
- On-boarding program with EMR, MIPS, billing and coding training, and on-site support
- Company issued iPad with gEHRimed documentation supporting remote access
- Well-developed infrastructure with back-office support as well as local management
- Practice with confidence as a member of TeamHealth’s national Patient Safety Organization
- Access to TeamHealth's clinician wellness program and referral program
Why TeamHealth Post-Acute Care?
As the leading provider of facilities-based medicine, TeamHealth’s Post-Acute Care program is the largest network of post-acute care clinicians. Our team is comprised of more than 1,500 primary care and behavioral health clinicians in more than 31 states. Our clinicians receive best-in class orientation and training, a dedicated EHR system and access to ongoing clinical education.
The Birthplace of Aviation
Live and work at a charming and affordable Midwestern destination packed with big-city experiences, amenities, attractions, shopping and more. Dayton is rich in talent and history, emerging today as a global technology hub. From Broadway shows to world-class museums and organizations, you will find plenty of opportunities to enjoy all that Dayton�s arts and culture has to offer. As the Birthplace of Aviation, Dayton is the home to the Wright Brothers National Museum, the National Museum of the U.S. Air Force and the annual Vectren Dayton Air Show. Discover natural beauty in local gardens full of color, or explore parks where you can kayak, cycle, fish and more.