TeamHealth has an excellent opportunity for a physician to join our inpatient primary care team in the Tri-Cities, Tennessee area. TeamHealth post-acute care is built around a team that coordinates inpatient primary care and behavioral health care in an integrated care model in more than 2,000 locations nationwide. But most importantly, it’s built around you. TeamHealth offers flexibility and a work-life balance that traditional practice models just can’t match. Forget full-time, part-time or PRN—our practice offers you a fully-customizable schedule finely tuned to your career goals and lifestyle. Put the passion back into your practice and gain control and autonomy over when and where you practice. This practice offers a mix of short and long-term patients, with a higher volume of short term rehabilitation.
- Customize your own schedule to create your ideal work-life balance
- Excellent comprehensive benefits package
- Paid professional liability insurance with tail coverage
- Competitive compensation with uncapped bonus potential
- Let us worry about MIPS—gEHRimed ensures you are covered with an optimized MIPS experience
- Enjoy autonomy while you care for high acuity patients in need of medically complex care
- Dynamic field of healthcare with significant opportunities to innovate and improve patient care
- No night call—call coverage is provided by advanced practice clinicians
Why TeamHealth post-acute care?
As the leading provider of facilities-based medicine, TeamHealth’s post-acute care program is the largest network of post-acute care clinicians. Our team is comprised of 1,500 primary care and behavioral health clinicians in more than 31 states. With best-in-class orientation and training, a dedicated EHR system and exceptional access to ongoing clinical education, TeamHealth is the choice for post-acute care clinicians.
Tennessee's Green City
Johnson City, part of the Tri-Cities area, is proud to lead the state in green environmental initiatives, earning it the nickname Tennessee's Green City. Affordable housing options abound, due to property taxes below the national average and very reasonable costs. Hiking, fishing, hunting, biking, white water rafting, skiing (both water and snow) and wonderful climbing opportunities in the nearby Appalachian Mountains are among the recreational pursuits enjoyed by Johnson City residents.