TeamHealth has an excellent full-time nurse practitioner or physician assistant opportunity with our Post-Acute Care team in the Boston area including Attleboro and Jamaica Plain, Massachusetts!
Join our team making a positive difference caring for the medicine needs of adult and adolescent patients in behavioral health hospitals. Work a daytime schedule Monday through Friday. Enjoy full benefits including CME courses, paid malpractice and the support of a respected national healthcare organization.
For more than 40 years, TeamHealth's innovative national resources have supported our clinicians as they deliver the best possible patient care. Driven by our commitment to quality and safety, we are proud to be one of the largest integrated healthcare providers in the country.
- Flexible daily schedule providing a great work-life balance
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Competitive compensation
- Gherimed EHR
- Strong local and national leadership support
- Stability of a respected industry leader
- Access to TeamHealth's clinician wellness program and referral program
- Developed infrastructure with extensive back office support as well as local management
- Industry leading onboarding program with EMR,billing and coding training, and support from experienced clinical educators
- Practice with confidence as a member of TeamHealth’s national Patient Safety Organization
Why TeamHealth Post-Acute Care?
As the leading provider of facilities-based medicine, TeamHealth’s Post-Acute Care program is the largest network of post-acute care clinicians. Our team is comprised of more than 1,500 primary care and behavioral health clinicians in more than 31 states. Our post-acute care clinicians receive best-in class orientation and training, a dedicated EHR system and access to ongoing clinical education.
City of Boston
Feel the history throughout Massachusetts as tourists from all over the nation come to visit the very rock where the Pilgrims landed, visit Plimoth Plantation and Walk the Freedom Trail in downtown Boston. This city alone tells the story of the American Revolution with Old Sturbridge Village, one of the country's oldest and largest living history museums. This is the state capital of Massachusetts, with great sports team such as the Boston Red Sox, as well as the NBA's Boston Celtics. There is so much for everyone to enjoy in the Greater Boston area, including the city's largest park and the Franklin Park Zoo!