TeamHealth has an excellent opportunity for a physician to join our inpatient primary care team in Franklin, Andrews and Murphy, North Carolina. TeamHealth post-acute care is built around a team that coordinates inpatient primary care and behavioral health care in an integrated care model in more than 2,000 locations nationwide. But most importantly, it’s built around you. TeamHealth offers flexibility and a work-life balance that traditional practice models just can’t match. Forget full-time, part-time or PRN—our practice offers you a fully-customizable schedule finely tuned to your career goals and lifestyle. Put the passion back into your practice and gain control and autonomy over when and where you practice.
- Customize your own schedule to create your ideal work-life balance
- Excellent comprehensive benefits package
- Paid professional liability insurance with tail coverage
- Competitive compensation with uncapped bonus potential
- Support of advanced practice clinicians and behavioral health clinicians
- Documentation in gEHRimed is available remotely and ensures you are in step with other clinicians
- Backing of the leading provider of facilities-based medicine and largest network of post-acute care clinicians
- Dynamic field of healthcare with significant opportunities to innovate and improve patient care
Why TeamHealth post-acute care?
As the leading provider of facilities-based medicine, TeamHealth’s post-acute care program is the largest network of post-acute care clinicians. Our team is comprised of 1,500 primary care and behavioral health clinicians in more than 31 states. With best-in class orientation and training, a dedicated EHR system and exceptional access to ongoing clinical education, TeamHealth is the choice for post-acute care clinicians.
Scenic mountain town in a central location
Tucked in the center of the Nantahala National Forest, Franklin is a scenic locale that boasts beautiful mountain views and a low cost of living. Franklin is a popular destination for outdoor and hiking enthusiasts, with access to the famous Appalachian trail and a variety of other trail heads. When you're not enjoying the great outdoors, try exploring the area's historic gem mines or other local museums and historical sites. With many local breweries, a revitalizing downtown and a diverse climate with four distinct seasons, Franklin is an outstanding community to call home. Plus, it's central location offers easy access to many of the region's most exciting destinations... Asheville, Chattanooga, Knoxville and Atlanta are all just a short drive away!