Join TeamHealth in the Mid-Cape area of Massachusetts as a post-acute care nurse practitioner or physician assistant making a positive difference in the charming town of South Dennis!
This is an excellent opportunity to work part-time, two to three days per week. Provide quality compassionate care in skilled nursing facilities between Cotuit-South Dennis and Harwich areas. Enjoy a flexible daily schedule with the support and resources of a national healthcare organization.
For more than 40 years, TeamHealth's innovative national resources have supported our clinicians as they deliver the best possible patient care. Driven by our commitment to quality and safety, we are proud to be one of the largest integrated healthcare providers in the country.
- Flexible daily schedule providing a great work/life balance
- Competitive compensation
- Gherimed EHR
- Strong local and national leadership support
- Stability of a respected industry leader
- Access to TeamHealth's clinician wellness program and referral program
- Developed infrastructure with extensive back office support as well as local management
- Industry leading onboarding program with EMR, MIPS, billing and coding training, and support from experienced clinical educators
- Practice with confidence as a member of TeamHealth’s national Patient Safety Organization
Why TeamHealth Post-Acute Care?
As the leading provider of facilities-based medicine, TeamHealth’s Post-Acute Care program is the largest network of post-acute care clinicians. Our team is comprised of more than 1,500 primary care and behavioral health clinicians in more than 31 states. Our post-acute care clinicians receive best-in class orientation and training, a dedicated EHR system and access to ongoing clinical education.
South Dennis, Massachusetts
South Dennis, Massachusetts, is a village in the charming town of Dennis on Cape Cod where about 3,600 people live. Enjoy living with easy accessibility, as the village sits right along the Mid-Cape Highway, or Route 6, which is the fastest way to head anywhere on Cape Cod. Dennis has beaches on either side of the cape and contains many popular beaches that residents utilize. South Dennis is home to Follins Pond, a medium-sized body of water where you can boat, fish and more. There are many restaurants and activities for families in the town. The public schools in South Dennis are above average. Overall Dennis is a great place to live.