TeamHealth has an excellent opportunity for a full-time Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant to join our inpatient primary care team in Las Vegas, Nevada. We ask that you be licensed in Nevada, live in the Las Vegas area, and have an interest in working with geriatric patients to apply. Deliver inpatient primary care as a part of TeamHealth’s post-acute care team, and put the passion back into your practice by gaining the flexibility to set your own schedule and the opportunity to build a position that matches your ideal lifestyle and career goals. TeamHealth’s post-acute care program gives you autonomy and control over your practice, and with opportunities to join this program nationwide, you can live and practice in a location you love.
- Customize your own schedule to create your ideal work-life balance
- Excellent comprehensive benefits package
- Paid professional liability insurance with tail coverage
- Sign-on bonus available
- Competitive compensation with uncapped biweekly bonuses
- Support of a physician, behavioral health clinicians and a regional leadership team
- Practice at the top of your license—enjoy autonomy when caring for your patients
- Protected orientation time with best-in-class clinical training and 90 days of mentorship
- Dynamic field of healthcare with significant opportunities to innovate and improve patient care
- Free CME and professional development opportunities through the TeamHealth Institute
- Realize your career potential by growing into local, regional, and national leadership roles at TeamHealth
Why TeamHealth post-acute care?
As the leading provider of facilities-based medicine, TeamHealth’s post-acute care program is the largest network of post-acute care clinicians. Our team is comprised of 1,500 primary care and behavioral health clinicians in more than 31 states. With best-in class orientation and training, a dedicated EHR system and exceptional access to ongoing clinical education, TeamHealth is the choice for post-acute care clinicians.
Viva Las Vegas!
A city with an increasingly diverse and unique quality of life, Las Vegas continues to evolve with many art festivals and fresh new cultural offerings that appeal to a wide range of tastes. Locals have the opportunity to live, work and play in one of the most fabulous entertainment centers in the world. Over the past several decades, Las Vegas has been the fastest growing metropolitan area in the country, a destination of choice for families seeking to enjoy the desert lifestyle with all the comforts of an oasis. Las Vegas' neighborhoods exude a family environment and the area's many community events cater to both adults and children. While the city is best known as a tourist destination, its residential communities are far removed from the famed Las Vegas Strip. The Clark County School District, fifth largest in the U.S., focuses on providing a challenging curriculum and numerous opportunities for educational growth. Las Vegas' residential construction boom means that buyers have many affordable housing options. In addition to the myriad of entertainment and fine dining options that make Las Vegas the #2 tourist destination in the country, residents enjoy many local arts centers and galleries, shopping and premier golf courses. Less than an hour from Hoover Dam, hiking and water sports are prevalent in the Las Vegas area, and the city offers a variety of recreational activities for everyone. Las Vegas has four seasons, in the best sense. Summers are hot and winters are generally mild; sunny days are recorded 85 percent of the time year-round.