TeamHealth has an excellent opportunity for a full-time physician to join our emergency department team at Ashtabula County Medical Center in Ashtabula, Ohio. We ask that you be board certified or board eligible in Emergency Medicine, or board certified in Internal Medicine or Family Medicine with prior EM experience. Ashtabula County Medical Center's emergency department treats approximately 33,500 patient visits per year, and is staffed with 32 hours of physician coverage and 12 hours per day of advanced practice clinician coverage. Clinicians are paid as independent contractors with a high hourly rate and night shift differential. Ashtabula is located on the coastline of Lake Erie, which is about 1 hour east of Cleveland, Ohio.
- IC status
- Competitive hourly rate with night shift differential
- Enhanced sign-on bonus available
- Malpractice insurance with tail coverage provided
- Flexible scheduling
- Options for health insurance
- Priceless intangible benefits like the mentorship and support of a national network of world-class Emergency Medicine experts
The lake awaits!
Ashtabula, Ohio, is located on Lake Erie about an hour from Cleveland, Ohio, and from Erie, Pennsylvania. Some of its attractions include 16 covered bridges, 12 wineries, and 7 golf courses. You can also experience world-class fishing for walleye, perch, and steelhead trout in local waters.