TeamHealth is currently seeking a board-certified Anesthesiologist with proven extensive leadership experience and at least five years of anesthesia experience for a full-time Facility Medical Director role at Lawrence General Hospital. Working in a care team model, the right candidate will manage over 15 anesthetizing sites and oversee a staff of 7 physicians and 14 CRNAs. This candidate will work closely with hospital administration, including the VP of Surgical Services, and participate in the day-to-day management of the perioperative area. Located twenty-five miles north of Boston, Lawrence, Massachusetts is truly a city of immigrants and industry. Lawrence offers recreational, historical and cultural attractions. The city boasts art exhibitions at Essex Art Center and hosts a wide range of cultural activities like ethnic festivals that celebrate the diversity and rich heritage of Lawrence.
- Support full and competent staffing of the practice
- Oversee and direct the anesthesia program as a unified division through all care delivery areas
- Create practice staffing schedules
- Provide visible and responsible medical leadership for anesthesia services
- Meet regularly with hospital administration and other key stakeholders to discuss expectations, improvement initiatives, etc.
- Quality, regulatory compliance, and performance Improvement duties
- Attend TeamHealth leadership conferences and leadership development meetings
Full of heritage
Located just 25 miles north of Boston, Lawrence offers recreational, historical, and cultural attractions. The Lawrence Community Boating Program allows the city's youth and adults to sail on the rolling waters of the Merrimack. The Lawrence Heritage State Park is a 23-acre historic preservation of urban life that records the history of immigrant workers and life in a mill town. The city also boasts art exhibitions at Essex Art Center and hosts a wide range of cultural activities like ethnic festivals that celebrate the diversity and rich heritage of Lawrence.