TeamHealth has an excellent opportunity for a physician to join our post-acute care team in Pottstown, Pennsylvania. This position has a mixture of leadership and clinical work included. Oversee the daily operations of the facility and treat a mix of post-acute and long-term care patients to keep your clinical skills at a high level. TeamHealth Post-Acute Care is built around a team that coordinates inpatient primary care, behavioral health and other specialties in an integrated care model in more than 2,000 locations nationwide. But most importantly, it’s built around you. TeamHealth offers flexibility and a work-life balance that traditional practice models just can’t match.
- Customize your own schedule to create your ideal work-life balance
- Excellent comprehensive benefits package
- Paid professional liability insurance with tail coverage
- Sign-on bonus available
- Competitive compensation with uncapped bonus potential
- Support of advanced practice clinicians and behavioral health clinicians
- Let us worry about MIPS—gEHRimed ensures you are covered with an optimized MIPS experience
- Enjoy autonomy while you care for high acuity patients in need of medically complex care
- Dynamic field of healthcare with significant opportunities to innovate and improve patient care
- No night call—call coverage is provided by advanced practice clinicians
- Free CME and professional development opportunities through the TeamHealth Institute
Why TeamHealth post-acute care?
As the leading provider of facilities-based medicine, TeamHealth’s post-acute care program is the largest network of post-acute care clinicians. Our team is comprised of 1,500 primary care and behavioral health clinicians in more than 31 states. With best-in class orientation and training, a dedicated EHR system and exceptional access to ongoing clinical education, TeamHealth is the choice for post-acute care clinicians.
Historic community near Philly!
Located 40 miles northeast of Philadelphia, Pottstown is a growing city that offers affordable urban living near Philadelphia. In addition to rich historical sites like Pottsgrove Manor and Colebrookedale Railroad, with its themed passenger train rides, the city also offers urban and cultural amenities. Pottstown is home to a brewery and distillery, fantastic upscale shopping, a BMX park, 2 golf courses, a ballroom with a 1920s-themed restaurant and the Steel River Playhouse, a premier live performance venue offering a robust season throughout the year! Take in the city's nostalgic charm at the restored Carousel at Pottstown and its restored trolley car, both centuries old! Or enjoy the region's beauty with daily hot air balloon rides! Whatever your interests Pottstown has something for everyone, all within close distance to Philadelphia!