Deliver compassionate patient care as a full-time nocturnist with TeamHealth's Hospitalist team at Morristown-Hamblen Health System in Morristown, Tennessee. TeamHealth is actively interviewing board certified or board eligible internal medicine and family medicine hospitalists for our well-established program featuring a signing bonus, flexible schedules, excellent sub-specialty support and a great work-life balance. H1B candidates and new graduates are welcome to apply!
In today’s hospital medicine environment, you’re asked to deliver patient care with a high level of confidence. That’s why TeamHealth puts you in the best position, with the education, training, risk management resources, and support to anticipate patient needs and act on them.
It’s all about you at TeamHealth. We are the industry leader in providing integrated hospital-based services offering the ability to grow professionally. You’re joining a team that promotes the development of your skills and fosters an environment of care. Learn and grow from the finest in hospital medicine through mentorship, education, and wellness support to enhance your career development.
We welcome the opportunity to share more information with you and learn about what you are looking for in a position.
- Competitive compensation
- Great health benefits
- RVU program
- Signing and relocation incentives
- Flexible scheduling
- Access to TeamHealth's clinician wellness program and referral program
- Association with a leading physician practice in the U.S.
- Stability of a respected industry leader
- Leadership and growth opportunities to further your career
- Customized Society of Hospital Medicine (SHM) membership with access to CME, exclusive access to educational resources, professional development opportunities, live events and a dynamic online community of hospitalists who actively shape and improve the practice of hospital medicine
- Practice with confidence as a member of TeamHealth's national Patient Safety Organization
- Paid professional liability insurance including tail coverage
Join one of the region's top-performing healthcare networks
Morristown-Hamblen Healthcare System is the only hospital in the area offering round-the-clock Emergency Surgical Services, Cancer Care, Cardiology and Women's Services. An award-winning facility, Morristown-Hamblen received an "A" Hospital Safety Score from The Leapfrog Group and an Outstanding Achievement Award for clinical effectiveness and overall performance. The facility also received the Joint Commission's "Top Performer" designation for key quality measures and was recognized with a 4-star award by Professional Research Consultants for Emergency Medicine patient satisfaction. Morristown-Hamblen is a part of Covenant Health, a not-for-profit healthcare system and one of the region's top-performing healthcare networks. Named One of America's Best Employers by Forbes three years in a row, Covenant Health's 1,500 affiliated physicians make it the area's fastest growing physician practice division.
Get back to nature
Located in the lush, fertile valley between the Great Smoky Mountains and the rugged Clinch Mountains in East Tennessee, Morristown is surrounded by lakes, rolling hills, mountains, and natural history. There are many ways to enjoy the scenery. You can hike, swim or enjoy the playgrounds at Panther Creek State Park and Cherokee Park. In just an hour's drive, you can experience the Blue Ridge Parkway or another beautiful and interesting locale in any direction.