TeamHealth is offering an exciting full-time opportunity for a Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW) to make a positive difference with our Behavioral Health team in the Montgomery, Alabama, area. We ask that you have prior psychotherapy experience to apply.
This practice offers you the ability to use your full skill set as an LCSW, promoting important health and mental health outcomes to our deserving patients. The position offers a decidedly rewarding work-life balance with a distinctly flexible schedule, along with competitive earning potential.
For more than 40 years, TeamHealth's innovative national resources have supported our clinicians as they deliver the best possible patient care. Driven by our commitment to quality and safety, we are proud to be one of the largest integrated healthcare providers in the country.
- Full benefits package including health, dental, vision, 401k, paid time off and more
- Paid professional liability insurance including tail coverage
- Provide treatment services including diagnostic evaluations and individual psychotherapy services
- Participate as a member of an interdisciplinary care team
- Join a large, stable company practicing for over 40 years
- Practice with confidence as a member of TeamHealth's national Patient Safety Organization
- Access to TeamHealth's clinician wellness program and referral program
Why TeamHealth Post-Acute Care?
As the leading provider of facilities-based medicine, TeamHealth’s Post-Acute Care program is the largest network of post-acute care clinicians. Our team is comprised of more than 1,500 primary care and behavioral health clinicians in more than 31 states. Our post-acute care clinicians receive best-in class orientation and training, a dedicated EHR system and access to ongoing clinical education.
Montgomery is a "capital" location!
This southern metropolitan area is located on the Alabama River and is home to Alabama State University. Proximity to gulf beaches, lakes and mountains, as well as 200 days of sunshine throughout the year, 90 city parks, a vibrant riverfront and 175 miles of pedestrian/cycling infrastructure makes for excellent livability! Montgomery is known for its renaissance of historic downtown and redevelopment of the riverfront. Enjoy living in the showplace for southern hospitality, beautiful weather, and high-tech jobs.