TeamHealth has an excellent opportunity for a physician to join our inpatient rehabilitation team in Kingsport, Tennessee, and Bristol, Virginia. 7 days on, 7 days off or other flexible schedules are available! Enjoy autonomy while you care for high acuity patients in need of medically complex care and full advanced practice clinician coverage at both facilities.
- Excellent comprehensive benefits package
- Paid professional liability insurance with tail coverage
- Competitive compensation
- RVU program [with uncapped bonus potential]
- Medical Directorship available
- Support of advanced practice clinicians
- Documentation in gEHRimed is available remotely and ensures you are in step with other clinicians
- Let us worry about MIPS—gEHRimed ensures you are covered with an optimized MIPS experience
Why TeamHealth post-acute care?
Join the nation’s leading provider of facilities-based medicine and the largest network of post-acute care clinicians. TeamHealth’s post-acute care program is comprised of 1,500 primary care and behavioral health clinicians in more than 31 states. We support our clinician teams by providing best-in-class orientation and training, a dedicated EHR system and exceptional access to ongoing clinical education.
Growing city in eastern Tennessee
Located in the far northeastern corner of the state near the Tennessee-Virginia line, Kingsport is a mid-sized city offering unfettered access to the great outdoors and plenty of urban amenities. For outdoor enthusiasts, Warrior's Path State Park, Bays Mountain Park and Planetarium and the nearby Cherokee National Forest are all great destinations for camping, hiking, biking and more! Plus, explore the Holston River and the Appalachian Caverns. In addition to a growing downtown shopping district, Kingsport offers a number of annual cultural and arts festivals featuring Bluegrass music, barbecue and craft brews. The city is home to a winery and a number of local breweries. Kingsport is just an hour and a half to Asheville, Knoxville and more!