TeamHealth has an excellent opportunity for a Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner to join our behavioral health team in Richmond, Virginia. Join our team and gain autonomy and control over your practice by setting your own schedule and building a position that matches your lifestyle and career goals. Enjoy flexibility, opportunities for growth and support from a national clinician group focused on providing the highest quality integrated care. TeamHealth’s post-acute care team delivers medical and behavioral healthcare in an integrated care model to primarily geriatric patients in more than 2,000 post-acute facilities nationwide. We ask that you be board certified in Psychiatric Mental Health to apply.
- Customize your own schedule to create your ideal work-life balance
- Excellent comprehensive benefits package
- Paid professional liability insurance with tail coverage
- CME allowance
- Competitive compensation with uncapped bonus potential
- Support of a physician, behavioral health clinicians and a regional leadership team
- Documentation in gEHRimed is available remotely and ensures you are in step with other clinicians
- Practice at the top of your license—enjoy autonomy when caring for your patients
Why TeamHealth post-acute care?
As the leading provider of facilities-based medicine, TeamHealth’s post-acute care program is the largest network of post-acute care clinicians. Our team is comprised of 1,500 primary care and behavioral health clinicians in more than 31 states. With best-in class orientation and training, a dedicated EHR system and exceptional access to ongoing clinical education, TeamHealth is the choice for post-acute care clinicians.
Virginia's state capital city
Richmond has many sites to enjoy for you and everyone in your family! Visit the famous Lewis Ginter Botanical Gardens or the Children’s Museum of Richmond just to mention a few. There is plenty to do with your children and family in this city. Richmond also offers retail shopping centers, fine dining, and many night life venues to choose from. Fall in love with the museums and National Battlefield Park that keep people coming back.