TeamHealth has an excellent opportunity for a full-time Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant to join our established inpatient primary care team in Edmonds, Washington. Patient rounding will take place at 1-2 skilled nursing and/or long-term care facilities. Post-acute experience in a skilled nursing or long-term care setting is preferred but not required. Put the passion back into your practice by gaining the flexibility to set your own schedule and the opportunity to build a position that matches your ideal lifestyle and career goals. Enjoy industry leading compensation, outstanding benefits and the work-life balance you seek. We are expanding and have facilities throughout the region. The city of Edmonds faces Puget Sound and the Olympic Mountains to the west. The city is part of the Seattle metropolitan area and is located 15 miles north of Seattle and 18 miles southwest of Everett. We welcome the opportunity to share more information with you and learn about what you seek in a position. If you or someone you know may have an interest in joining a great practice, please contact us today.
- Customize your own schedule to create your ideal work-life balance
- Excellent comprehensive benefits package
- Paid professional liability insurance with tail coverage
- Support of a physician and a regional leadership team
- Documentation in gEHRimed is available remotely and ensures you are in step with other clinicians
- Protected orientation time with best-in-class clinical training
- Backing of the leading provider of facilities-based medicine and largest network of post-acute care clinicians
- Dynamic field of healthcare with significant opportunities to innovate and improve patient care
Why TeamHealth post-acute care?
As the leading provider of facilities-based medicine, TeamHealth’s post-acute care program is the largest network of post-acute care clinicians. Our team is comprised of 1,500 primary care and behavioral health clinicians in more than 31 states. With best-in class orientation and training, a dedicated EHR system and exceptional access to ongoing clinical education, TeamHealth is the choice for post-acute care clinicians.
One of the most picturesque waterfront communities in Washington, Edmonds offers a seaside ambiance and an appealing, small-town quality of life. Edmonds is located 15 miles north of Seattle and 150 miles south of Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada.