TeamHealth has an excellent part-time opportunity for a Psychiatrist to join our behavioral health team in the Hartford, Connecticut, area. Join our team and gain autonomy and control over your practice by setting your own schedule and building a position that matches your lifestyle and career goals. TeamHealth’s post-acute care team delivers medical and behavioral healthcare in an integrated care model to primarily geriatric patients in more than 2,000 post-acute facilities nationwide. Enjoy flexibility, opportunities for growth and support from a national clinician group focused on providing the highest quality integrated care. Preference for this position is board-certified psychiatrists with Connecticut licensure, but all interested candidates will be considered.
- Customize your own schedule to create your ideal work-life balance
- Excellent comprehensive benefits package
- Paid professional liability insurance with tail coverage
- Sign-on bonus available
- CME allowance
- Competitive compensation with uncapped bonuses
- Relocation incentives
- Support of psychologists, psychiatric nurse practitioners and primary care clinicians
- Let us worry about MIPS—gEHRimed ensures you are covered with an optimized MIPS experience
- Enjoy autonomy while you care for high acuity patients in need of medically complex care
Why TeamHealth post-acute care?
Join the nation’s leading provider of facilities-based medicine and the largest network of post-acute care clinicians. TeamHealth’s post-acute care program is comprised of 1,500 primary care and behavioral health clinicians in more than 31 states. We support our clinician teams by providing best-in-class orientation and training, a dedicated EHR system and exceptional access to ongoing clinical education.
Hartford has it!
Hartford isn’t just Connecticut’s capital city. It’s the birthplace of the Boys & Girls Club, where the world’s first FM station to begin broadcasting and where President Theodore Roosevelt took his first automobile ride. This 18-square-mile city is home to 125,000 residents, world-class dining, international cultural attractions, award-winning entertainment venues and some of the largest corporations in the nation.