TeamHealth has an excellent opportunity for a physician to join our inpatient primary care team in Las Vegas, Nevada. TeamHealth post-acute care is built around a team that coordinates inpatient primary care and behavioral healthcare in an integrated care model in more than 2,000 locations nationwide. But most importantly, it’s built around you. TeamHealth offers flexibility and a work-life balance that traditional practice models just can’t match. Forget full-time, part-time or PRN—our practice offers you a fully-customizable schedule finely tuned to your career goals and lifestyle. Put the passion back into your practice and gain control and autonomy over when and where you practice.
- Customize your own schedule to create your ideal work-life balance
- Excellent comprehensive benefits package
- Paid professional liability insurance with tail coverage
- Sign-on bonus and relocation incentives available
- Competitive compensation with uncapped monthly bonuses
- Support of advanced practice clinicians and behavioral health clinicians
- Documentation in gEHRimed is available remotely and ensures you are in step with other clinicians
- Let us worry about MIPS—gEHRimed ensures you are covered with an optimized MIPS experience
- Enjoy autonomy while you care for high acuity patients in need of medically complex care
- Dynamic field of healthcare with significant opportunities to innovate and improve patient care
- Free CME and professional development opportunities through the TeamHealth Institute
- Realize your career potential by growing into local, regional, and national leadership roles at TeamHealth
Why TeamHealth post-acute care?
As the leading provider of facilities-based medicine, TeamHealth’s post-acute care program is the largest network of post-acute care clinicians. Our team is comprised of 1,500 primary care and behavioral health clinicians in more than 31 states. With best-in class orientation and training, a dedicated EHR system and exceptional access to ongoing clinical education, TeamHealth is the choice for post-acute care clinicians.
Viva Las Vegas!
A city with an increasingly diverse and unique quality of life, Las Vegas continues to evolve with many art festivals and fresh new cultural offerings that appeal to a wide range of tastes. Locals have the opportunity to live, work and play in one of the most fabulous entertainment centers in the world. Over the past several decades, Las Vegas has been the fastest growing metropolitan area in the country, a destination of choice for families seeking to enjoy the desert lifestyle with all the comforts of an oasis. Las Vegas' neighborhoods exude a family environment and the area's many community events cater to both adults and children. While the city is best known as a tourist destination, its residential communities are far removed from the famed Las Vegas Strip. The Clark County School District, fifth largest in the U.S., focuses on providing a challenging curriculum and numerous opportunities for educational growth. Las Vegas' residential construction boom means that buyers have many affordable housing options. In addition to the myriad of entertainment and fine dining options that make Las Vegas the #2 tourist destination in the country, residents enjoy many local arts centers and galleries, shopping and premier golf courses. Less than an hour from Hoover Dam, hiking and water sports are prevalent in the Las Vegas area, and the city offers a variety of recreational activities for everyone. Las Vegas has four seasons, in the best sense. Summers are hot and winters are generally mild; sunny days are recorded 85 percent of the time year-round.