TeamHealth has an exciting practice opportunity available for a board certified or board eligible family medicine or internal medicine physician to join our Post-Acute Care team as we expand our presence in the Troy, Pennsylvania, area.
Provide quality compassionate care working full-time in a skilled nursing facility and enjoy a flexible daily schedule and work-life balance with the support of a national healthcare organization.
For more than 40 years, TeamHealth's innovative national resources have supported our clinicians as they deliver the best possible patient care. Driven by our commitment to quality and safety, we are proud to be one of the largest integrated healthcare providers in the country.
- Flexible daily schedule making for a great work/life balance
- Primary weeknight call covered by APC call group
- Competitive compensation
- Full benefits if working at least four days per week
- Gherimed EHR
- Strong local and national leadership support
- Structured onboarding and training program
- Access to TeamHealth's clinician wellness program and referral program
- Stability of a respected industry leader
- Well-developed infrastructure with back-office support as well as local management
- Paid professional liability insurance including tail coverage
- On-boarding program with EMR, MIPS, billing and coding training, and on-site support
- Practice with confidence as a member of TeamHealth's national Patient Safety Organization
Why TeamHealth Post-Acute Care?
As the leading provider of facilities-based medicine, TeamHealth’s Post-Acute Care program is the largest network of post-acute care clinicians. Our team is comprised of more than 1,500 primary care and behavioral health clinicians in more than 31 states. Our post-acute care clinicians receive best-in class orientation and training, a dedicated EHR system and access to ongoing clinical education.
Established in 1845 in Bradford County, Troy is famous for its Endless Mountains Maple Festival, which features an all-day pancake breakfast; wagon rides, and live entertainment. The Bradford County Heritage Museum offers a look at early life in the town and features a general store, exhibits, artifacts, and blacksmithing and woodworking shops.