TeamHealth has an excellent opportunity for a full-time family medicine, internal medicine, or geriatric trained physician to join our Post-Acute Care team in the Tri-Cities, Tennessee, area.
TeamHealth Post-Acute Care is built around a team that coordinates inpatient primary care and behavioral health care in an integrated care model in more than 2,000 locations nationwide. But most importantly, it’s built around you.
TeamHealth's Post-Acute Care program gives you autonomy and control over your practice. You'll gain the ability to set your own schedule and the opportunity to build a position that matches your ideal lifestyle and career goals.
For more than 40 years, TeamHealth's innovative national resources have supported our physicians as they deliver the best possible patient care. Driven by our commitment to quality and safety, we are proud to be one of the largest integrated healthcare providers in the country.
- Flexible weekday schedule
- Excellent comprehensive benefits package
- Paid professional liability insurance with tail coverage
- Competitive compensation package
- Support of advanced practice clinicians and behavioral health clinicians
- No primary night call—call coverage provided by advanced practice clinicians
- Practice with confidence as a member of TeamHealth's national Patient Safety Organization
- Access to TeamHealth's clinician wellness program and referral program
Why TeamHealth Post-Acute Care?
As the leading provider of facilities-based medicine, TeamHealth’s Post-Acute Care program is the largest network of post-acute care clinicians. Our team is comprised of more than 1,500 primary care and behavioral health clinicians in more than 31 states. Our post-acute care clinicians receive best-in class orientation and training, a dedicated EHR system and access to ongoing clinical education.
Tennessee's Green City
Johnson City, part of the Tri-Cities area, is proud to lead the state in green environmental initiatives, earning it the nickname Tennessee's Green City. Affordable housing options abound, due to property taxes below the national average and very reasonable costs. Hiking, fishing, hunting, biking, white water rafting, skiing (both water and snow) and wonderful climbing opportunities in the nearby Appalachian Mountains are among the recreational pursuits enjoyed by Johnson City residents.