TeamHealth is actively interviewing for a part-time nurse practitioner or physician assistant to join our Post-Acute Care team in Corning, New York. This is an excellent opportunity to work up to three days per week providing compassionate patient care in a skilled nursing facility as part of an integrated care team. Enjoy a flexible daily schedule with work-life balance and a rewarding career experience. Nurse practitioners or physician assistants with post-acute practice experience preferred, but all candidates will be considered.
For more than 40 years, TeamHealth's innovative national resources have supported our clinicians as they deliver the best possible patient care. Driven by our commitment to quality and safety, we are proud to be one of the largest integrated healthcare providers in the country.
- Flexible daily schedule providing a great work/life balance
- Competitive compensation
- Gherimed EHR
- Strong local and national leadership support
- Stability of a respected industry leader
- Access to TeamHealth's clinician wellness program and referral program
- Developed infrastructure with extensive back office support as well as local management
- Industry leading onboarding program with EMR, MIPS, billing and coding training, and support from experienced clinical educators
- Practice with confidence as a member of TeamHealth’s national Patient Safety Organization
Why TeamHealth Post-Acute Care?
As the leading provider of facilities-based medicine, TeamHealth’s Post-Acute Care program is the largest network of post-acute care clinicians. Our team is comprised of more than 1,500 primary care and behavioral health clinicians in more than 31 states. Our post-acute care clinicians receive best-in class orientation and training, a dedicated EHR system and access to ongoing clinical education.
America's Most Fun Small Town!
Corning has a nickname as 'Crystal City' as it home to the Corning Museum of Glass, which houses one of the world's most comprehensive collections of glass objects from antiquity to the present. Corning is also home to the 2006 New York State Class A Football Champions. Perfect town to take in any outdoor recreational sports and activities set along the Chemung River, and live in some of the most beautiful local communities.