TeamHealth has an excellent opportunity for a Psychiatrist to join our behavioral health team in Syracuse, New York. Join our team and gain autonomy and control over your practice by setting your own schedule and building a position that matches your lifestyle and career goals. TeamHealth’s post-acute care team delivers medical and behavioral healthcare in an integrated care model to primarily geriatric patients in more than 2,000 post-acute facilities nationwide. Enjoy flexibility, opportunities for growth and support from a national clinician group focused on providing the highest quality integrated care.
- Customize your own schedule to create your ideal work-life balance
- Excellent comprehensive benefits package
- Paid professional liability insurance with tail coverage
- Sign-on bonus available
- CME allowance
- Relocation incentives
- Competitive compensation with uncapped bonuses
- Support of psychologists, psychiatric nurse practitioners and primary care clinicians
- Enjoy autonomy while you care for high acuity patients in need of medically complex care
- Let us worry about MIPS—gEHRimed ensures you are covered with an optimized MIPS experience
Why TeamHealth post-acute care?
As the leading provider of facilities-based medicine, TeamHealth’s post-acute care program is the largest network of post-acute care clinicians. Our team is comprised of 1,500 primary care and behavioral health clinicians in more than 31 states. With best-in class orientation and training, a dedicated EHR system and exceptional access to ongoing clinical education, TeamHealth is the choice for post-acute care clinicians.
Do your thing!
Syracuse recently ranked among the top 10 percent of Best Places to Live. Syracuse is a scenic treasure in the center of New York State with rolling hills, tranquil lakes, and picturesque forests. Changing seasons provide colorful autumns and winter snows that transform gently rolling hills into perfect winter playgrounds. Its strategic location at the crossroads of the state puts Syracuse within five hours of Boston, New York City, Philadelphia, Toronto, and Washington.