Provide compassionate patient care as a full-time geriatric or acute care nurse practitioner or physician assistant with TeamHealth's Post-Acute Care practice in the Dayton, Ohio, area. While you focus on patient care, TeamHealth supports you by providing you with flexibility and autonomy over your practice.
Customize your schedule to meet your lifestyle needs and financial goals, plus enjoy full benefits, a clinician wellness program and the opportunity to shape the future of an emerging and growing field of healthcare.
TeamHealth Post-Acute Care is built around an integrated care model and a team of primary care and behavioral healthcare clinicians that ensure patients receive the highest quality medical and behavioral healthcare. TeamHealth is proud to be one of the largest integrated healthcare providers in the nation.
- Customize your own schedule to create your ideal work-life balance
- Excellent comprehensive benefits package
- Paid professional liability insurance with tail coverage
- Competitive compensation with uncapped bonus potential
- Support of fellow behavioral health and primary care clinicians
- Backing of the leading provider of facilities-based medicine and largest network of post-acute care clinicians
- Association with the leading clinician practice in the country
- Access to professional development tools, educational resources and CME through the TeamHealth Institute
- Access to TeamHealth's clinician wellness program and referral program
- On-boarding program with EMR, MIPS, billing and coding training, and on-site support
- Company issued iPad with gEHRimed documentation supporting remote access
- Well-developed infrastructure with back-office support as well as local management
- Practice with confidence as a member of TeamHealth’s national Patient Safety Organization
Practice Made Perfect®
At TeamHealth, our purpose is to perfect the practice of medicine, every day, in everything we do.
We are proud to be the leading physician practice in the U.S., driven by our commitment to quality and safety and supported by our world-class operating team. To improve the experience of our physicians and advanced practice clinicians, we empower them to act on what they believe is right, free clinicians from distractions so they can focus on patient care, invest in learning and development to promote growth in the clinical field and foster an environment where continuous improvement is a shared priority.
The Birthplace of Aviation
Live and work at a charming and affordable Midwestern destination packed with big-city experiences, amenities, attractions, shopping and more. Dayton is rich in talent and history, emerging today as a global technology hub. From Broadway shows to world-class museums and organizations, you will find plenty of opportunities to enjoy all that Dayton�s arts and culture has to offer. As the Birthplace of Aviation, Dayton is the home to the Wright Brothers National Museum, the National Museum of the U.S. Air Force and the annual Vectren Dayton Air Show. Discover natural beauty in local gardens full of color, or explore parks where you can kayak, cycle, fish and more.