Advance your career through our excellent opportunity for full-time physicians to join our Hospitalist team at Doctors Hospital of Augusta in Augusta, Georgia. This practice features excellent sub-specialty support, block schedules, with no procedures required and 24-7 intensivist coverage. New graduates are welcome to apply!
This is a great opportunity to become part of a dynamic and fast-growing area of medicine. Highly competitive base salary, wRVU-driven incentives, and full benefits will be offered. We encourage internal medicine and family medicine trained physicians to apply.
Celebrating more than four decades of experience in physician services, TeamHealth has grown from a small company established by emergency physicians to one of the largest integrated care providers in the country!
In today’s hospital medicine environment, you’re asked to deliver patient care with a high level of confidence. That’s why TeamHealth puts you in the best position, with the education, training, risk management resources and support to anticipate patient needs and act on them.
At TeamHealth, our purpose is to perfect the practice of medicine, every day, in everything we do. We harness a nationwide collection of tools, clinical resources and collective knowledge for our hospital medicine clinicians who provide the best for their patients.
- Competitive compensation with wRVU and quality bonuses
- Professional liability insurance with tail coverage
- Sign-on and relocation incentives
- Excellent benefits package
- Customized Society of Hospital Medicine (SHM) membership with access to CME, exclusive access to educational resources, professional development opportunities, live events and a dynamic online community of hospitalists who actively shape and improve the practice of hospital medicine
- Association with a leading physician practice
- Stability of a respected industry leader
- Access to TeamHealth's clinician wellness program and referral program
- Practice with confidence as a member of TeamHealth's national Patient Safety Organization
Doctors Hospital of Augusta
Doctors Hospital of Augusta (DHA) is a 350-bed full-service tertiary care center offering a comprehensive range of care services. Well-recognized for clinical excellence, DHA is a certified Primary Stroke Center and Accredited Chest Pain Center. It has also been recognized for excellence in Women’s Health Surgery and burn care. The hospital is home to the largest inpatient burn center in the US with 20 patient rooms and a hyperbaric treatment area. DHA is a part of HCA, the nation's leading provider of healthcare services.
Augusta is located at the fall line of the Savannah River, at the head of its navigable portion. Augusta is the principal city of the Augusta-Richmond County Metropolitan Statistical Area, and is the third-largest city and the second-largest metro area in the state after Atlanta. It is best known for hosting The Masters golf tournament each spring, and is full of southern charm. Downtown Augusta boasts a thriving arts and food scene, with fabulous festivals, shopping, and restaurants.