TeamHealth is actively interviewing board certified Nurse Practitioners and Physician Assistants to join our emergency department team as a Nocturnist at Weirton Medical Center in Weirton, West Virginia, near metro Pittsburgh. We ask that you have more than 3 years of inpatient experience to apply. This position will have emergency medicine and hospital medicine responsibilities. In joining TeamHealth, you become part of one of our nation’s leading healthcare organizations that specializes in Hospitalist Medicine, Emergency Medicine and Specialty Medicine. We welcome the opportunity to share more information with you and learn about what you seek in a position. Please email or call if you or someone you know may have interest in joining a great group.
- Block schedule of 7 days on, 7 days off
- Nights only
- Strong hourly rate of $90
- Average of 6-8 admits per night
- Floor call for hospital inpatient unit
- ED docs will respond to codes
- Fully paid professional liability insurance (with tail)
- Health, dental, vision, short-term & long-term disability
- 401K and SERP
- CME time and allotment
- Concierge services
- Realize your career potential by growing into local, regional, and national leadership roles
Not all work and no play!
Weirton is in West Virginia’s Northern Panhandle, nestled among the hills of the Ohio River Valley. There are many recreational activities for the whole family to participate in. Combine the warmth, security and camaraderie inherent in small towns with the cultural, educational and economic benefits of a metropolitan area, and you have perfectly described Weirton.