Deliver compassionate patient care as a family medicine or internal medicine physician working part-time with TeamHealth's Post-Acute Care team in the Sugar Land area of Houston, Texas. This position includes a substantial sign-on bonus and relocation incentives!
TeamHealth Post-Acute Care is built around a team that coordinates inpatient primary care and behavioral health care in an integrated care model in more than 2,000 locations nationwide. But most importantly, it's built around you.
TeamHealth offers access to CME and professional development through the TeamHealth Institute, a great work-life balance that gives you quality time with family and friends, as well as the potential to advance your career by growing into local, regional and national leadership positions. Put the passion back into your practice and gain control and autonomy over when and where you practice.
We are proud to be one of the largest integrated healthcare providers in the country. At TeamHealth, our purpose is to perfect our physicians’ ability to practice medicine, every day, in everything we do. Our philosophy is as simple as our goal is singular: we believe better experiences for physicians lead to better outcomes—for patients, partners, and physicians alike.
- Customize your own schedule to create your ideal work-life balance
- No primary night call
- Guaranteed PTO
- Unmatched flexibility
- Sign-on bonus and relocation incentives available
- Highly competitive base salary and uncapped monthly bonuses
- Excellent comprehensive benefits package
- Paid professional liability insurance with tail coverage
- 90 day onboarding program with MIPS training and support
- Educational opportunities through TeamHealth and AMDA
- Well-developed infrastructure with extensive back-office support
- EMR training and support
- Growth opportunities into local and national leadership roles
- Company issued iPad with Gehrimed
- Opportunities to collaborate with other clinicians
- Access to professional development tools, educational resources and CME through the TeamHealth Institute
Why TeamHealth Post-Acute Care?
As the leading provider of facilities-based medicine, TeamHealth's Post-Acute Care program is the largest network of post-acute care clinicians. Our team is comprised of 1,500 primary care and behavioral health clinicians in more than 31 states. With best-in class orientation and training, a dedicated EHR system and exceptional access to ongoing clinical education, TeamHealth is the choice for post-acute care clinicians.
Sugar Land, Texas
As part of the Houston-The Woodlands-Sugar Land metropolitan area and Fort Bend County, Sugar Land is one of the most affluent and fastest growing cities in Texas, having grown more than 158 percent in the last decade. In 2012, the U.S. Census Bureau estimated that the city's population was 82,480. Founded as a sugar plantation in the early mid-20th century and incorporated in 1959, Sugar Land is the largest city and economic center of Fort Bend County and the third-largest in population and second-largest in economic activities of the Houston area. The city is home to the headquarters of Imperial Sugar and was once home to the company's main sugar refinery and distribution center. The city is also home to the national headquarters of CVR Energy, Inc., which was ranked No. 5 public company according to the Houston Chronicle. Sugar Land is also home to a large number of international energy, software, engineering, product firms, and the largest number of master-planned communities in the nation.