TeamHealth is expanding our team of experienced physicians in Montgomery, Alabama. Our physicians care for patients in the area's skilled nursing and long-term care facilities. This setting is one of the most dynamic, flexible and autonomous practice structures available in our healthcare delivery system. Joining our practice allows you to enjoy the flexible scheduling of a private practice model, while also enjoying full-time professional business development support linking you with community referral sources, unlimited income potential, a highly attractive benefits package and the career support and backing of TeamHealth – the nation’s premier provider of hospitalist and post-acute care medicine.
- You have autonomy over your time with patients that gives you schedule flexibility found in almost no other practice setting today!
- Excellent comprehensive benefits package
- Competitive base salary plus bonus potential
- Grow into a Medical Directorship
- There is no cap on earnings
- Comprehensive benefits include health, dental, vision, short-term and long-term disability
- 401K and free CME
- Professional liability insurance with tail coverage
Post-acute practice in Alabama
As the leading provider of facilities-based medicine, TeamHealth’s post-acute care program is the largest network of post-acute care clinicians. Our team is comprised of 1,500 primary care and behavioral health clinicians in more than 31 states. With best-in class orientation and training, a dedicated EHR system and exceptional access to ongoing clinical education, TeamHealth is the choice for post-acute care clinicians.
Montgomery is a "capital" location!
This southern metropolitan area is located on the Alabama River. It's also an educational hotspot with many public and private colleges and universities, such as Alabama State University, and local campuses of Troy University and Auburn University.