TeamHealth has an excellent post-acute opportunity for an inpatient Pulmonologist to join our team in the Dallas-Fort Worth, Texas, area. TeamHealth post-acute care is built around a team that coordinates inpatient specialty and primary care in an integrated care model in more than 2,000 locations nationwide. But most importantly, it’s built around you. TeamHealth offers flexibility and a work-life balance that traditional practice models just can’t match. Forget full-time, part-time or PRN—our practice offers you a fully-customizable schedule finely tuned to your career goals and lifestyle. Put the passion back into your practice and gain control and autonomy over when and where you practice.
- Customize your own schedule to create your ideal work-life balance
- Excellent comprehensive benefits package
- Paid professional liability insurance with tail coverage
- Sign-on bonus and relocation incentives available
- Competitive compensation with uncapped monthly bonuses
- Support of advanced practice clinicians and behavioral health clinicians
- Let us worry about MIPS—gEHRimed ensures you are covered with an optimized MIPS experience
- Enjoy autonomy while you care for high acuity patients in need of medically complex care
- Dynamic field of healthcare with significant opportunities to innovate and improve patient care
- Free CME and professional development opportunities through the TeamHealth Institute
- Realize your career potential by growing into local, regional, and national leadership roles at TeamHealth
Why TeamHealth post-acute care?
As the leading provider of facilities-based medicine, TeamHealth’s post-acute care program is the largest network of post-acute care clinicians. Our team is comprised of 1,500 primary care and behavioral health clinicians in more than 31 states. With best-in class orientation and training, a dedicated EHR system and exceptional access to ongoing clinical education, TeamHealth is the choice for post-acute care clinicians.
Where big things happen
Located in northeast Texas, Dallas was settled in 1841 as a frontier trading post. Today it is the 9th largest city in the U.S. The population is over one million and growing. The entire Dallas/Fort Worth metroplex comprises a population of more than three million. Residents enjoy numerous attractions, including more than 7,000 restaurants, 200-plus museums, art galleries, live performance venues, and numerous shopping centers.