TeamHealth has an excellent opportunity for a physician to join our inpatient primary care team in the Bedford, Texas, area. TeamHealth post-acute care is built around a team that coordinates inpatient primary care and behavioral healthcare in an integrated care model in more than 2,000 locations nationwide. But most importantly, it’s built around you. TeamHealth offers flexibility and a work-life balance that traditional practice models just can’t match. Forget full-time, part-time or PRN—our practice offers you a fully-customizable schedule finely tuned to your career goals and lifestyle. Put the passion back into your practice and gain control and autonomy over when and where you practice.
- Customize your own schedule to create your ideal work-life balance
- Excellent comprehensive benefits package
- Paid professional liability insurance with tail coverage
- Sign-on bonus and relocation incentives available
- Competitive compensation with uncapped monthly bonuses
- Support of advanced practice clinicians and behavioral health clinicians
- Let us worry about MIPS—gEHRimed ensures you are covered with an optimized MIPS experience
- Enjoy autonomy while you care for high acuity patients in need of medically complex care
- Dynamic field of healthcare with significant opportunities to innovate and improve patient care
- Free CME and professional development opportunities through the TeamHealth Institute
- Realize your career potential by growing into local, regional, and national leadership roles at TeamHealth
Why TeamHealth post-acute care?
As the leading provider of facilities-based medicine, TeamHealth’s post-acute care program is the largest network of post-acute care clinicians. Our team is comprised of 1,500 primary care and behavioral health clinicians in more than 31 states. With best-in class orientation and training, a dedicated EHR system and exceptional access to ongoing clinical education, TeamHealth is the choice for post-acute care clinicians.
Diversity of Texas
Fort Worth is the fifth largest city in the state of Texas and is a part of the Dallas-Ft. Worth Metroplex. Excellent museums and other art exhibits are held among some of the world’s greatest collections and displays. This city is rich with amazing Texas history, but is essentially one of the state’s most beautiful family-friendly communities to live in. Visit the Fort Worth Zoo, downtown district for fine dining, or the Ft. Worth Water Gardens. Lake Arlington is just 30 minutes away for boating, fishing, swimming, camping, hiking and biking trails for the entire family to enjoy for a lifetime.