TeamHealth has an excellent opportunity for a physician to join our inpatient primary care team in Roswell, New Mexico. TeamHealth post-acute care is built around a team that coordinates inpatient primary care and behavioral health care in an integrated care model in more than 2,000 locations nationwide. But most importantly, it’s built around you. TeamHealth offers flexibility and a work-life balance that traditional practice models just can’t match. Forget full-time, part-time or PRN—our practice offers you a fully-customizable schedule finely tuned to your career goals and lifestyle. Put the passion back into your practice and gain control and autonomy over when and where you practice.
- Customize your own schedule to create your ideal work-life balance
- Excellent comprehensive benefits package
- Paid professional liability insurance with tail coverage
- Sign-on bonus and relocation incentives available
- Competitive compensation with uncapped monthly bonuses
- Support of advanced practice clinicians and behavioral health clinicians
- Let us worry about MIPS—gEHRimed ensures you are covered with an optimized MIPS experience
- Enjoy autonomy while you care for high acuity patients in need of medically complex care
- Dynamic field of healthcare with significant opportunities to innovate and improve patient care
- Free CME and professional development opportunities through the TeamHealth Institute
- Realize your career potential by growing into local, regional, and national leadership roles at TeamHealth
Why TeamHealth post-acute care?
As the leading provider of facilities-based medicine, TeamHealth’s post-acute care program is the largest network of post-acute care clinicians. Our team is comprised of 1,500 primary care and behavioral health clinicians in more than 31 states. With best-in class orientation and training, a dedicated EHR system and exceptional access to ongoing clinical education, TeamHealth is the choice for post-acute care clinicians.
The outdoor enthusiast's paradise
Most well known as the alleged site of a UFO crash, Roswell is more than just a cultural touchstone, it's also New Mexico's fifth largest city offering an eclectic mix of urban and cultural amenities. The outdoor enthusiast's ideal home, Roswell is surrounded by national forests, wildlife refuges and the Sierra Blanca mountains, so opportunities for hiking, rock climbing, skiing and more abound. In addition to a variety of novelty museums that pay homage to the city's galactic history, the city is also home to many art museums, native american museums, community theater groups and more. With a low cost of living, short commute times and nearby metro areas, like Albuquerque and El Paso, Roswell is great place to call home.