Advance your career making a positive difference as a full-time licensed clinical psychologist with TeamHealth's Behavioral Health care team in the Greensboro, North Carolina area.
While you focus on patient care, TeamHealth supports you by providing you with flexibility and autonomy over your practice. Customize your schedule to meet your lifestyle needs and financial goals, plus enjoy full benefits, a clinician wellness program and the opportunity to shape the future of an emerging and growing field of healthcare.
TeamHealth Post-acute Care is built around an integrated care model and a team of primary care and behavioral healthcare clinicians that ensure patients receive the highest quality medical and behavioral healthcare. We are proud to be one of the largest integrated healthcare providers in the country.
At TeamHealth, our purpose is to perfect our clinicians’ ability to practice medicine, every day, in everything we do. Our philosophy is as simple as our goal is singular: we believe better experiences for clinicians lead to better outcomes—for patients, partners, and physicians alike.
- Customize your own schedule to create your ideal work-life balance
- Excellent comprehensive benefits package
- Paid professional liability insurance with tail coverage
- Support of fellow behavioral health and primary care clinicians
- Documentation in gEHRimed is available remotely and ensures you are in step with other clinicians
- Backing of the leading provider of facilities-based medicine and largest network of post-acute care clinicians
- Dynamic field of healthcare with significant opportunities to innovate and improve patient care
- Practice with confidence as a member of TeamHealth's national Patient Safety Organization
Why TeamHealth Post-Acute Care?
Join the nation's leading provider of facilities-based medicine and the largest network of post-acute care clinicians. TeamHealth's Post-Acute Care program is comprised of 1,500 primary care and behavioral health clinicians in more than 31 states. We support our clinician teams by providing best-in-class orientation and training, a dedicated EHR system and exceptional access to ongoing clinical education.
Third-largest city in North Carolina!
Situated just outside the Great Smoky Mountains, there is much to do in this metro city. Downtown Greensboro has an active nightlife with numerous nightclubs, bars and restaurants. Greensboro has many notable attractions that include Wet `n Wild Emerald Pointe water park, the Greensboro Science Center, the International Civil Rights Museum, as well as great retail shopping boutiques and other local events.