Deliver compassionate patient care as a full-time psychiatric nurse practitioner with TeamHealth's Behavioral Health team in Sevierville, Tennessee, and the surrounding area. We ask that you be a board certified psychiatric mental health nurse practitioner or have a minimum one year psychiatry practice experience with an interest in geriatrics to apply.
Customize your schedule to meet your lifestyle needs and financial goals, plus enjoy access to educational resources, communication networks, a clinician wellness program and the opportunity to shape the future of an emerging and growing field of healthcare.
TeamHealth Post-acute Care is built around an integrated care model and a team of primary care and behavioral healthcare clinicians that ensure patients receive the highest quality medical and behavioral healthcare. We are proud to be one of the largest integrated healthcare providers in the nation.
- Part-time, one weekday per week schedule
- Paid professional liability insurance with tail coverage
- Support of fellow behavioral health and primary care clinicians
- Documentation in gEHRimed is available remotely and ensures you are in step with other clinicians
- Access to TeamHealth's clinician wellness program and referral program
- Association with the largest network of post-acute clinicians in the nation
- Onboarding program with EMR, MIPS, billing and coding training, and on-site support
- Well-developed infrastructure with back-office support as well as local management
- Practice with confidence as a member of TeamHealth’s national Patient Safety Organization
Practice Made Perfect®
At TeamHealth, our purpose is to perfect the practice of medicine, every day, in everything we do.
Driven by our commitment to quality and safety and supported by our world-class operating team, we are proud to be the leading clinician practice in the U.S. We empower our physicians and advanced practice clinicians to act on what they believe is right, free clinicians from distractions so they can focus on patient care, invest in learning and development to promote growth in the clinical field and foster an environment where continuous improvement is a shared priority.
Smoky Mountain fun
Sevierville, Tennessee, is located in the foothills of the Great Smoky Mountains and is the county seat for Sevier County. Next door to Pigeon Forge, Gatlinburg and the Great Smoky Mountain National Park, residents can enjoy shopping, attractions, mountain history, and all the wonders of some of the highest peaks in eastern North America. Enjoy the combined warmth of a small town with the convenience of a thriving city. Hike or drive to the many observation decks in the Great Smoky Mountains, take in a college football game at the University of Tennessee or check out one of the many festivals in nearby Gatlinburg and Pigeon Forge.