TeamHealth has an excellent opportunity for a Psychiatrist to join our behavioral health team in New York City. We have facilities throughout the five boroughs and into Westchester County. Our team uses an integrated care model in nursing homes where Psychiatry coordinates with the Medical Director and primary care team to give the best possible care to each patient. Join our team and gain autonomy and control over your practice by setting your own schedule and building a position that matches your lifestyle and career goals. TeamHealth’s post-acute care team delivers medical and behavioral healthcare in an integrated care model to primarily geriatric patients in more than 2,000 post-acute facilities nationwide. Enjoy flexibility, opportunities for growth and support from a national clinician group focused on providing the highest quality integrated care. We ask that you be comfortable with the geriatric population and have inpatient experience.
- Customize your own schedule to create your ideal work-life balance
- Excellent comprehensive benefits package
- Paid professional liability insurance with tail coverage
- Competitive compensation with uncapped bonus potential
- Support of advanced practice clinicians and behavioral health clinicians
- Let us worry about MIPS—gEHRimed ensures you are covered with an optimized MIPS experience
- Enjoy autonomy while you care for high acuity patients in need of medically complex care
- Backing of the leading provider of facilities-based medicine and largest network of post-acute care clinicians
- Dynamic field of healthcare with significant opportunities to innovate and improve patient care
- No night call
Why TeamHealth post-acute care?
As the leading provider of facilities-based medicine, TeamHealth’s post-acute care program is the largest network of post-acute care clinicians. Our team is comprised of 1,500 primary care and behavioral health clinicians in more than 31 states. With best-in class orientation and training, a dedicated EHR system and exceptional access to ongoing clinical education, TeamHealth is the choice for post-acute care clinicians.
Manhattan, New York
Known as the Big Apple, Manhattan features towering skyscrapers and the neon lights of Times Square. The financial capital of the world, Manhattan hosts the United Nations Headquarters and is home to the world’s two largest stock exchanges and many multi-national media conglomerates. It is a culture mecca, offering countless arts options from Broadway shows and world-famous museums to acclaimed symphonies, ballet companies, art galleries and much more. The city offers a wide array of public and private housing options. The New York City Department of Education operates the largest system of public schools in the U.S., more than 1,700 schools that serve 1.1 million students. In addition, Manhattan is home to many stellar universities including Columbia and NYU. The city offers a surprising variety of recreation options, from activities in its many parks to enjoying swimming pools and nearby public beaches. Sports enthusiasts can root for the NBA's New York Knicks, the NHL's New York Rangers and the NFL’s New York Jets. Manhattan features a subtropical, four seasons climate that is typically pleasant most of the year.