TeamHealth has an excellent opportunity for a physician to join our inpatient primary care team in Worcester, Massachusetts. A physician (MD or DO) is needed to provide medical care overnight to patients in an acute care Psychiatric Hospital. Work approximately fifteen (twelve hour) shifts per month. Responsibilities include responding to admissions and acute issues. No codes or central lines are required. This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced physician or physician in an area fellowship program.
- Competitive Compensation plan
- Excellent comprehensive benefits package
- Paid professional liability insurance with tail coverage
- Sign-on bonus available
- RVU program with uncapped bonus potential
- Free CME and professional development opportunities through the TeamHealth Institute
- Zenith communication app allows you to consult with colleagues and stay connected
- Membership in the highly-regarded TeamHealth Patient Safety Organization
City of Worcester
Located in central Massachusetts, the city of Worcester is a reflection of 18th century history among acres of parks and playgrounds, stunning golf courses, and even natural woodland preserve trails. This is a perfect community for nature-lovers to enjoy all recreational activities from skiing, hiking trails, outdoor sports, to even boating or swimming at Shore Park or Lake Quinsigamond. Take in the views of Bancroft Tower and the city's many landmarks or the famous exhibitions in our art galleries. Come see and enjoy the local museums like the EcoTarium, Barnyard Zoo, and our historic downtown district!