Deliver compassionate patient care as a part-time psychiatric nurse practitioner with TeamHealth's Behavioral Health team in the Columbia, South Carolina, area. We ask that you be a board certified psychiatric mental health nurse practitioner to apply.
Join our team and gain autonomy and control over your practice by setting your own schedule and building a position that matches your lifestyle and career goals. Enjoy flexibility, opportunities for growth and support from a national clinician group focused on providing the highest quality integrated care.
TeamHealth's Post-Acute Care team delivers medical and behavioral healthcare in an integrated care model to primarily geriatric patients in more than 2,000 post-acute facilities nationwide. Driven by our commitment to quality and safety, we are proud to be one of the largest integrated healthcare providers in the country.
At TeamHealth, our purpose is to perfect our clinicians’ ability to practice medicine, every day, in everything we do. Our philosophy is as simple as our goal is singular: we believe better experiences for clinicians lead to better outcomes—for patients, partners, and clinicians alike.
- Customize your own schedule to create your ideal work-life balance
- Excellent comprehensive benefits package
- Paid professional liability insurance with tail coverage
- Backing of the leading provider of facilities-based medicine and largest network of post-acute care clinicians
- Dynamic field of healthcare with significant opportunities to innovate and improve patient care
- Access to TeamHealth's clinician wellness program
- On-boarding program with EMR, MIPS, billing and coding training, and on-site support
- Company issued iPad with gEHRimed documentation supporting remote access
- Well-developed infrastructure with back-office support as well as local management
Practice made perfect®
At TeamHealth, our purpose is to perfect the practice of medicine, every day, in everything we do.
Driven by our commitment to quality and safety and supported by our world-class operating team, we are proud to be the leading clinician practice in the U.S. We empower our physicians and advanced practice clinicians to act on what they believe is right, free clinicians from distractions so they can focus on patient care, invest in learning and development to promote growth in the clinical field and foster an environment where continuous improvement is a shared priority.
Columbia, South Carolina
Columbia, the capital of South Carolina, is a city rich with history. There are numerous things for the entire family to see and do throughout the Riverbanks Region. Visit important places in history and antebellum homes, enjoy the arts, play or watch sports, attend festivals, or participate in outdoor activities. And don't forget the Riverbanks Zoo. Columbia is one of the nation's Top 30 most livable cities according to The Partnership for Livable Communities. An easy drive to either the Atlantic coast or the mountains and half way between New York and Miami, Columbia is known for its beautiful climate and famous for its friendliness.