TeamHealth has an excellent opportunity for a Nurse Practitioner to join our inpatient primary care team in Bridgeport, Connecticut. Deliver inpatient primary care as a part of TeamHealth’s post-acute care team, and put the passion back into your practice by gaining the flexibility to set your own schedule and the opportunity to build a position that matches your ideal lifestyle and career goals. TeamHealth’s post-acute care program gives you autonomy and control over your practice, and with opportunities to join this program nationwide, you can live and practice in a location you love.
- Customize your own schedule to create your ideal work-life balance
- Excellent comprehensive benefits package
- Paid professional liability insurance with tail coverage
- Sign-on bonus available
- Competitive compensation with uncapped monthly bonuses
- Relocation incentives
- Documentation in gEHRimed is available remotely and ensures you are in step with other clinicians
- Practice at the top of your license—enjoy autonomy when caring for your patients
- Protected orientation time with best-in-class clinical training and 90 days of mentorship
- Zenith communication app allows you to consult with colleagues and stay connected
Why TeamHealth post-acute care?
As the leading provider of facilities-based medicine, TeamHealth’s post-acute care program is the largest network of post-acute care clinicians. Our team is comprised of 1,500 primary care and behavioral health clinicians in more than 31 states. With best-in class orientation and training, a dedicated EHR system and exceptional access to ongoing clinical education, TeamHealth is the choice for post-acute care clinicians.
Connecticut's largest city boasts beaches and access to NYC
A historic seaport city on Connecticut coast's Long Island Sound, Bridgeport is the state's largest city offering seaside living near New York City. Enjoy 3 miles of coastline at Seaside Park or learn more about circus curiosities at Barnum Museum. With a zoo, a number of local museums, maritime and other outdoor activities, Bridgeport has something for everyone. When you aren't enjoying all Bridgeport has to offer, New York City is just a little over an hour away via car or commuter rail to Grand Central Terminal!