TeamHealth has an excellent opportunity for a physician to join our inpatient primary care team in the Corning, New York, area. TeamHealth post-acute care is built around a team that coordinates inpatient primary care and behavioral health care in an integrated care model in more than 2,000 locations nationwide. But most importantly, it’s built around you. TeamHealth offers flexibility and a work-life balance that traditional practice models just can’t match. Our practice offers you a fully-customizable schedule finely tuned to your career goals and lifestyle. Put the passion back into your practice and gain control and autonomy over when and where you practice. Medical Directorships are also available. We ask that you be board certified or board eligible in Internal Medicine, Family Medicine or Geriatric Medicine to apply.
- Customize your own schedule to create your ideal work-life balance
- Excellent comprehensive benefits package
- Paid professional liability insurance with tail coverage
- Sign-on bonus and relocation assistance available
- Competitive compensation with uncapped monthly bonuses
- Support of advanced practice clinicians and behavioral health clinicians
- Let us worry about MIPS—gEHRimed ensures you are covered with an optimized MIPS experience
- Enjoy autonomy while you care for high acuity patients in need of medically complex care
- Realize your career potential by growing into local, regional, and national leadership roles at TeamHealth
Why TeamHealth post-acute care?
As the leading provider of facilities-based medicine, TeamHealth’s post-acute care program is the largest network of post-acute care clinicians. Our team is comprised of 1,500 primary care and behavioral health clinicians in more than 31 states. With best-in class orientation and training, a dedicated EHR system and exceptional access to ongoing clinical education, TeamHealth is the choice for post-acute care clinicians.
America's Most Fun Small Town!
Corning has a nickname as 'Crystal City' as it home to the Corning Museum of Glass, which houses one of the world's most comprehensive collections of glass objects from antiquity to the present. Corning is also home to the 2006 New York State Class A Football Champions. Perfect town to take in any outdoor recreational sports and activities set along the Chemung River, and live in some of the most beautiful local communities.